This product includes downloadable MP3, course worksheet and invitation to The Lions Den – a private Facebook Group.
Courage doesn’t come to us ahead of taking action. It comes to us as we put ourselves out there and survive it. ~Terry DeMeo
Join Master Coaches Jackie Gartman, Terry DeMeo, and Jessica Steward for this 90-minute talk, full of tips and tools about how to build true inner self-confidence in a way that is both authentic and real for you!
In this class, we cover:
- What real confidence feels like.
- How to muster enough courage to move towards a bigger, bolder, brighter you.
- Why failure is not only totally normal but completely necessary, and how to keep going after you mess up.
- How to overcome crushing self-doubt in order to emerge out from under your bed.
- How to fake it until you make it.
We’ll also share our own most embarrassing, honest, and hopefully inspiring stories of how we stumbled and struggled with our own self-confidence along the way to success!
So listen up, and unleash your inner beast, whatever that may look like! Here’s to a shinier, happier – more confident – you!